Sunday, September 7, 2014

Altered Shabby Chic Bucket


Good Morning my fellow crafters!
Sorry I'm a little late in posting today, time got away from me.
Hope to find everyone doing well.
In the header picture is the finished product. A Shabby Chic
Bucket.
The bucket used to be red with snowflakes on it. I used some
Gesso to cover the red.

The picture above is what it looked like after the Gesso
was put on. It take two coats to cover up the red.
I then took some really light pink paint and with a sea
sponge dabbed it on. Really like how that looked on the
bucket.
I used Kaiser Craft True Romance Collection. The
12 x 12 sheet has embellishments, tags, and frames. Mod
podged one of the tags onto the bucket. Made one rose with
a punch. The stems I cut using my Cricut  and the Potpourri
Basket cartridge.  My bucket was done.
  
It was fun altering something to re-use instead of tossing it.
Hope you like my altered project. Until my next post Have
A Splendid Day!!!!!

No comments: