Friday, September 12, 2014

A Little Playful Penguin

 
Good Morning fellow crafters.
We have almost made it to the weekend again. Do you
have plans? Will you be crafting? What ever it may be
I hope that you just enjoy your weekend.
My card today is a little on the cute side. A little friend
of mine had some fun coloring this image and I put  the card
together for her.
 
A side view of the card.

The border of penguins is a Martha Stewart punch called
Playful Penguins. The snowflake paper is from my stash
it is a couple of years old. The mats were cut out with Scan
N Cut. The image is a rubber stamp that I have had for a
few years.
I am really trying to use up a lot of the old paper that has been
hanging around for a while and has moved with me from one
state to another. I don't know if any of you are like me. I
buy when things are on sale and just keep piling it up telling
myself that I need to use what I already have and not add
more to the three foot pile. I am also trying to use every
punch that I own at least once before the end of the year. I
am also trying to use my stamps a little more.
Well I hope that all of you are a little better than I am at using
what you own. So until my next post Have a Splendid Day!!
Hope you like my card.

No comments: